Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Talkin' 'bout my generation

We went to a reception for our SP's oldest son this evening, who was sealed to his wife in Chicago early last month. I've been thinking about all the people I knew as youth who are now getting married, and it's interesting how many have been married, or will soon take the plunge, since I've been married. As far as I can tell, it all started with Mira and me. After that came a friend of Mira's, then my sister, then my nephew, then I hear a couple people I knew from my home ward are getting married, then a couple in my current ward (he finally proposed a month or so ago!), then the SP's son, and a guy that Mira knew is getting married next month. We're all growing up so fast!

No comments: