Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Let me get a big "Heck yeah"!

Beliefnet has a corner called Blog Heaven: Where faith blogs go if they're good. Under "General" is a site called holyweblog.com (sporadically reviewing the good, the bad and the quirky in the religious world),
and it had an entry from a country station in Utah that did a spoof of Gretchen Wilson's Redneck Woman, and called it Mormon Woman. This is freakin' hilarious! I couldn't find the lyrics, but I did download the song, and I had to laugh at just about everything. The guy who did it, Robert Lund, is a parody song writer, and performed this very well. It's one of those things you have to hear at least once. So give it a try!

No comments: