Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Friday, August 20, 2004

"The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom

My mother-in-law loaned it to me earlier this week, and I just finished reading it. It's a very good book! Despite the title, the book does not deal with five types of people one will meet in Heaven. Rather, it tells the story of a man named Eddie who dies while trying to save a little girl's life at the amusement park he's worked at for practically his entire life. Upon arriving on the other side, he meets five different people in succession, who have had something to do with his life and how he lived it. Each of these people have also gone through the exact same thing that he has, and are waiting for him so that they may tell him how their lives have also affected him, and impart knowledge on him. A very good read, in my book (no pun intended).

No comments: