Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Apologetics: So there!

It's not often that I read apologetics, but recently, I have found some good ones.
What? You've never heard of apologetics? Well, neither had I until a month or so ago. Let me put it this way: It's a way of saying, "So there!" Basically, people do research on topics that people may have questions on, like where we get the idea of baptism for the dead, and answer them. FAIRLDS is a good place to start. Jeff Lindsay posts ap's on his blog, but also has a website for them as well.
Yes, LDS.org and Mormon.org (see links) are good places for beginning investigators to see what we believe, but for those who are hard core enthiusiasts, these sites are probably good places to search as well.

No comments: