Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Just a little note...

As I'm still in the early stages of this blog, I will probably not advertise it much until I have a few more posts. If you somehow stumble upon this blog and, for some reason, want to link to it, that's fine by me. Just please let me know before you do so. I'm doing the same for other blogs I read. That way, it doesn't come as a surprise to the blogger to see that somebody they didn't know linked to them.
Anyway, I'll try and post as soon as I find something to ramble on about. ^_^ Have a good night!

Sister T's Thought for the Day: I don't know about in other states, but in Missouri at any rate, we have signs in the grassy areas by the highways that say Prairie Rehab. Do you think that it's just an excuse to not have to cut the grass?

2 comments:

Moueska said...

Woah, Woah, Woah! Why the new blog, T? to keep it more personal than the other one? Or just because you realized that you can have more than one blog? Oh, well. I guess it's all right as long as you don't get blogged down. (Bad Pun... but it's all in good fun. Righty-o!)

T said...

Heehee, blogged down. I like that... Don't worry, I'll explain in the next post.