Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Changes

A couple of things have been changing in my life, and they've been interesting to say the least. The one I feel like mentioning is something I just found out today that has actually been in the works for the past three months. (No, I'm not pregnant. I don't wish for that at present. More on that later.)

My husband has three older sisters (and three older brothers, but that's not important). The sister he's been closest to and her family have decided that they no longer want to be members of the Church. I don't know how they came to this decision; the in-laws seem to have known all along, and the sister recently started to tell her siblings about their decision. I'm surprised that my mother-in-law, who tends to get physically ill when faced with highly emotionally-charged circumstances, hasn't died from the shock. For someone who has been sealed in the temple raised her children in the church as righteously as she has, this must be a big blow to her. I personally wish them the best of luck as they continue to search for what they deem to be the truth.

The other changes coming my way involve an upgrade at my job and new living arrangements coming in the next couple months. I'll write more about that last part later. I doubt any of my friends still read this blog, but only a couple know about my plans, so I'm being cautious for a while, just in case. Rest assured, all will be made clear soon.

No comments: