Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MTC, here he comes!

My oldest younger brother enters the Missionary Training Center today, where he will learn how to share the gospel for the next few weeks. If I'm not mistaken, he officially enter the mission field (Phoenix, Arizona) on the 17th of June, and will be there for the next two years.

We had a family party on Sunday after church. My parents and my brothers flew out to Utah on Monday to spend some time with family, and the three remaining members will be coming home Wednesday night.

I'm so pleased with his decision to go on a mission. He's known for most of his life that he was going to go be a missionary, and I'm excited to see it finally happen.

Good luck on your mission, little brother! I know you'll do great!

No comments: