Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just in time for General Conference

Some anti group has recently released a DVD once again trying to spread untruths about our religion. It doesn't surprise me that it's come out the week before we hear from our beloved prophet and others called of God to give us counsel. (I guess it's not enough to stand outside the conference center in Utah and mock what we call sacred.)

FAIR has released a response to the DVD, refuting all the inconsistencies and sometimes outright lies that the "Concerned Christians" try to pass off as what we really believe.

I would hope that my friends would ask me any questions they have about the church. What better way to learn about something than to ask somebody who adheres to it?