Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Congrats Benji Schwimmer!

Benji was chosen as America's #1 Dancer on the Fox show So You Think You Can Dance last night. Great job and keep up the good work!

While on his mission to California, my oldest nephew helped to re-activate him in the church, and they still keep in touch. I learned while writing this post that there will be a tour in the fall, and the top ten finalists will be performing in venues across the country. They'll be here in St. Louis on 21 September. I wonder if my nephew could get him to come back to St. Louis and speak at a fireside before he goes off to Las Vegas... (Riiight... ^_^)

No comments: