Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Note:

Names of people I know have been changed to respect the privacy of those involved. Unless they say it's okay, or I see elsewhere.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

It's about time!

I got news at my mom's tonight at dinner that a couple I knew in my home ward is finally getting married.
As youth, we all assumed that "Harold" and "Sara" would tie the knot one day. He picked her up for seminary and they went to school together. They hung out at the youth functions together and were always friendly towards each other. I don't think they were ever officially a couple, but it was understood, if you follow me, that those two would get married. Harold went to BYU, then left on a mission to Argentina (?), got back this summer, and I assume went back to BYU. Sara went to another Utah college when she graduated, and that's the last I had ever heard of her.
It was a big shock to hear the news, but at the same time, I'd been expecting it. From what I understand, they're getting married in July, but that's all I know. I don't know what temple, what day, anything like that. Hopefully my family can keep me posted, since they live in the same ward as Harold's parents. His folks will finally have all of their kids married off. ^_^
Good luck Harold and Sara!

No comments: